How we process your data
Pieksämäen Rakennuspuu Oy
Vanha Jyväskyläntie 5-9
What data do we collect?
We collect personal data (name, email address and freeform text) for communications purposes with the use of the contact form on our website. Processing personal data is based on legitimate interest and legal obligations. If you contact us using our contact form, your personal data will be received by
– our company
– you personally, if we communicate via e.g. email.
If your contact leads to a customer relationship, we shall process your personal details in accordance with legal obligations.
We do not carry out customer-specific profiling or automatic decision-making.
Retention of personal details
We retain your personal details:
– email archive for seven years/legally required period
– accounting material for seven years/legally required period
You have the following rights:
– the right to review personal details about yourself
– the right to rectify information
– right to limit processing (for example, you can refuse marketing)
– the right to refuse processing
– the right to withdraw consent (for example, you can withdraw your consent to receive marketing)
– the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Please note that you only have “the right to be forgotten”, if we do not have any legal obligations to continue to process your personal details.
Information about cookies
Content embedded from other websites
The website may include embedded content, such as YouTube or Vimeo videos. Opening such embedded content is equal to you visiting the relevant website. These third-party websites can collect data and use their own cookies in accordance with their own terms and conditions.